FitnessBanter.com

-   Weights (http://www.fitnessbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   whey powder sources (http://www.fitnessbanter.com/showthread.php?t=28881)

[email protected] March 23rd 05 08:57 PM

whey powder sources

Excuse me for asking again what most likely has been posed a million times
before. Any suggestions for a good source of whey at reasonable prices?
Looking at the items sold on the net there is a huge price range in
products but which are similar in their discription of content. Thanks in
advance.

fj March 23rd 05 10:49 PM

wrote in message
Excuse me for asking again what most likely has been posed a million times
before. Any suggestions for a good source of whey at reasonable prices?
Looking at the items sold on the net there is a huge price range in
products but which are similar in their discription of content. Thanks in
advance.

I bought mine at Costco. 6lb for around $20.

fj

Bruce B March 23rd 05 11:43 PM

wrote:
Excuse me for asking again what most likely has been posed a million times
before. Any suggestions for a good source of whey at reasonable prices?
Looking at the items sold on the net there is a huge price range in
products but which are similar in their discription of content. Thanks in
advance.

Can't go wrong with this:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/whey.html

[email protected] March 24th 05 10:00 AM

this any good ?

http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/pag...&np=1&cpid=563

Larry Hodges March 26th 05 11:43 PM

fj wrote:
wrote in message
Excuse me for asking again what most likely has been posed a million
times before. Any suggestions for a good source of whey at
reasonable prices? Looking at the items sold on the net there is a
huge price range in products but which are similar in their
discription of content. Thanks in advance.

I bought mine at Costco. 6lb for around $20.

fj

Best deal around for sure. I've been buying it for over a year now. Tastes
great too. And I like Splenda.
--
-Larry

Jerry March 28th 05 09:19 PM

wrote:
Excuse me for asking again what most likely has been posed a million times
before. Any suggestions for a good source of whey at reasonable prices?
Looking at the items sold on the net there is a huge price range in
products but which are similar in their discription of content. Thanks in
advance.

I order stuff from
www.supplementdirect.com.

--