Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.12 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Burr[_2_]
Forum: Weights December 24th 12, 12:54 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 0
Posted By Burr[_2_]
Merry Christmas from Tomorrow

Merry Christmas from tomorrow.

Tell me why??

We had my birthday party at Shakeys and we bought home enough food to feed a
small Army and yet MY WIFE has been in the kitchen cooking all afternoon,...
Forum: Weights October 8th 11, 12:41 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 2
Posted By Burr[_2_]
Dr Squat's "BodyCraft" software

TopPosted
This is a nice post and if you can find it I would like a copy.

Wonder why some people have to run their smart mouth in reply??

Have a Happy Day

--
Burr
From The Gardens

So, what's your professional life?

Burr
From The Gardens
Roses & Orchids
Guiguinto, Bulacan. Philippines
http://www.guiguinto.gov.ph/
And Red Mountain, Ca. USA
I'm a member of The Tea Party, I VOTE
Forum: Weights September 10th 11, 03:50 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 9
Posted By Burr[_2_]
Looks Like

ATP, Just had a great conversation with Rob. He sounded great and is in the
gym a few days a week.

ATP, I am wondering why you don't use your name, who you hiding from?

Burr
From The Gardens
Roses...
Forum: Weights September 9th 11, 06:04 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 9
Posted By Burr[_2_]
Looks Like

Some how along the way we became talking/emailing friends so as long as that
stays sane I'll continue to be his friend.

Burr
From The Gardens
Roses & Orchids
Guiguinto, Bulacan....
Forum: Weights September 8th 11, 03:06 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 9
Posted By Burr[_2_]
Looks Like

He didn't answer my email last week so I may call right now.

You know we all have our little idiosyncrasy So we get along OK, I am just
as crazy as he is.

I still lift three days a week HIT and...
Forum: Weights September 7th 11, 03:04 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 9
Posted By Burr[_2_]
Looks Like

Look like the group has gone to hell for sure!
--
Burr
From The Gardens
Roses & Orchids
Guiguinto, Bulacan. Philippines
http://www.guiguinto.gov.ph/
And Red Mountain, Ca. USA
I'm a member of The Tea...
Forum: Weights May 19th 11, 12:25 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 0
Posted By Burr[_2_]
Steve Freides

Hi Steve,
Doesn't look like much has changed, some old OT crap being posted!

Glad to see you are still workout and posting you weekly post.

I'm still lifting and cycling. Life goes...
Forum: Weights January 10th 11, 07:24 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 32
Posted By Burr[_2_]
Training Week Ending 09 Jan 2011 Steve

Steve, I made a nice reply to your Goals question and I asked you a
question.

You did not have the common courtesy to answer!

Then you wonder why people say bad things about you!
--
Burr
Big,...

Burrs Wednesday Workout
Second Great Workout of the New Year.

I still have the DOMS in my legs from Monday.

Pipe Twist, Yoga, 3-Balances, 4 -Stretches & 6-Spine Twists
Forum: Weights January 4th 11, 02:18 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 25
Posted By Burr[_2_]
Goals for 2011?

Hey Steve,
At my age I just want to stay hard. I sure don't want all that skin hanging
like I see on a lot of older people.

You haven't said anything about your Golds For This Wonderful Year!

You...
Forum: Weights January 3rd 11, 03:14 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 1
Posted By Burr[_2_]
First Workout of The Year

Burr's New 3 day wkout Monday
Monday here, first workout of the year. Went light but did the rep's. Boy am
I going to have the DOMS tomorrow.
Had the Sunday Night Football game on
Yoga 15 minutes, 3...
Forum: Weights January 2nd 11, 02:46 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 10
Posted By Burr[_2_]
HNY 2011, MFW'ers!

Hey, I resemble that remart!

--
Burr
Big, Lean, Mean and Clean.

A couple was driving home one cold night when the wife asked her husband to
stop the car. There was a baby skunk lying at the side of the road, and she
got out to see if it was still alive. It was....
Forum: Weights January 2nd 11, 02:17 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 10
Posted By Burr[_2_]
HNY 2011, MFW'ers!

You are just jealous!

You wish you had the wonderful life my wife and I have!

WEe are having a cold spell right now, it's 80.1f @ 0917

--
Burr
Big, Lean, Mean and Clean.

Lifes Wonderful Jim, ENJOY

--
Burr
Big, Lean, Mean and Clean.
I Push Iron and Turn Cranks
I'll be lifting until they pry the
bar from my cold dead hands
Adventure before Dementia
Forum: Weights January 1st 11, 02:21 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 0
Posted By Burr[_2_]
Night

Night Folks

--
Burr
Big, Lean, Mean and Clean.
I Push Iron and Turn Cranks
I'll be lifting until they pry the
bar from my cold dead hands
Adventure before Dementia
Forum: Weights January 1st 11, 06:27 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 5
Posted By Burr[_2_]
Drunks

I ain't to smart EA "I ain't got no edcation none at all"

Thank God NYC/Times Square was safe. I was holding my breath!

--
Burr
Big, Lean, Mean and Clean.

My wife gave all her family "non-alcohol Champagne Soda

BUT, they can't read English BUT, they all "THINK THEY ARE DRUNK"

Funniest thing I think I have ever seen

--
Burr
Big, Lean, Mean and...

Only thing better then playing with yourself is having a woman play with
it!!!

Your theory won't work on me because I have to use two hands. And don't
forget, I'm "69" this year!!!!
--
Burr
Big,...

Happy New Year everyone!
--
Burr
Big, Lean, Mean and Clean.
I Push Iron and Turn Cranks
I'll be lifting until they pry the
bar from my cold dead hands
Adventure before Dementia

I'm a member of...
Forum: Weights December 20th 10, 11:43 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 11
Posted By Burr[_2_]
Study

I lost 9 kidney stones in 14 months, thank you very much.

Fine out about the blood tomorrow.

Still have the Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease and I don't know how to fix
it yet!

Wife's stuff not...
Forum: Weights December 20th 10, 11:28 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 3
Posted By Burr[_2_]
Anybody move any Iron this week?

Burr, not criticizing your workouts, as you really put in work, but you
might consider some whole-body additions, such as running (or some
equivalent), which would help with sugar control. Calorie...
Forum: Weights December 19th 10, 02:17 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 3
Posted By Burr[_2_]
Anybody move any Iron this week?

So Post it

--
Burr
Big, Lean, Mean and Clean.
I Push Iron and Turn Cranks
I'll be lifting until they pry the
bar from my cold dead hands
Adventure before Dementia
Forum: Weights December 18th 10, 01:32 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 1
How
Posted By Burr[_2_]
How

How many people on the group are Diabetic?

Or, how many people are interested in maybe starting a "Eat Right Group"?

I know 150 is high, I keep it around 120 for 15 years but over here
everything...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 100