Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: RalphRow
Forum: Weights November 3rd 17, 10:16 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By RalphRow
I don't really think you can avoid it entirely....

I don't really think you can avoid it entirely. But 12 reps sounds a bit like overdoing it for my taste at least. I'd stick to 8-10. Also, everyone says their form is good. I'd go back to the basics...
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1