Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Bully
Forum: Weights September 28th 06, 06:00 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 10
Posted By Bully
The Official MFW Song...

Pete wrote:
"Bully" schreef:

Did the original of this make it across the pond?

I was afraid that YOU or Charles might suggest this!
The...
Forum: Weights September 28th 06, 04:31 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 10
Posted By Bully
The Official MFW Song...

Pete wrote:
"Bully" schreef:

Hit me with your KettleBell !!!
[...]
Hit me with your KettleBell !!!

Did the original of this make it across...
Forum: Weights September 28th 06, 03:57 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 24
Posted By Bully
Military Presses

Jason Earl wrote:
Shute writes:

On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 06:12:56 +0100, "Bully"
wrote:

Dumbbell press?

You can mimic...
Forum: Weights September 28th 06, 03:54 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 26
Posted By Bully
Military Presses

Pete wrote:
"Bully" schreef:

With shoulder presses, IMO, its better to skip the first 15 and last
15% of the ROM.
This is better for both the...
Forum: Weights September 28th 06, 03:52 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 10
Posted By Bully
The Official MFW Song...

Pete wrote:

Hit me with your KettleBell !!!
[...]
Hit me with your KettleBell !!!

Did the original of this make it across the pond?

--
Bully
Forum: Weights September 28th 06, 12:54 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights

Pete wrote:
"Shute" schreef:

Hmm. The only pain I ever felt with the front presses was when I
brought the weight too low.

With shoulder presses, IMO, its better to...
Forum: Weights September 28th 06, 09:08 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 24
Posted By Bully
Military Presses

Shute wrote:
On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 06:12:56 +0100, "Bully"
wrote:

Dumbbell press?

You can mimic the military press with dumbbells. I haven't...
Forum: Weights September 28th 06, 06:12 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 24
Posted By Bully
Military Presses

Shute wrote:
I started working out at a new gym. My old gym had a nice Hammer
Stretch machine I could load up with weights and do military presses
on. I could also rig up something with free...
Forum: Weights September 27th 06, 06:01 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 6
Posted By Bully
Protein supplements / Creatine etc

Shute wrote:
On Wed, 27 Sep 2006 12:36:49 +0100, "Bully"
wrote:

Does that apply to eating chicken, tuna, etc.?

Those are not supplements.
Forum: Weights September 27th 06, 06:00 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 6
Posted By Bully
Protein supplements / Creatine etc

Shute wrote:
On Wed, 27 Sep 2006 12:43:01 +0200, "Pete"
wrote:

They are not just for advanced body builders. But I think one
should get their body into shape...
Forum: Weights September 27th 06, 12:36 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 6
Posted By Bully
Protein supplements / Creatine etc

Shute wrote:
On 26 Sep 2006 04:09:18 -0700, "
wrote:

As someone relatively new to the gym and unfit,

Are these sort of things any...
Forum: Weights September 26th 06, 06:05 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 5
Posted By Bully
Lifting before breakfast?

Bill Eitner wrote:
DZ wrote:
Bill Eitner wrote:
eponymous cowherd wrote:
It's commonly said that you should eat several hours before
weightlifting so as to...
Forum: Weights September 25th 06, 04:56 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 26
Posted By Bully
Theoretical 1RM for deadlift

Pete wrote:
"Bully" schreef:

But you are FAST, i will give you credit for that!

I pressed "refresh" and both my new post and yours...
Forum: Weights September 25th 06, 04:35 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 26
Posted By Bully
Theoretical 1RM for deadlift

Pete wrote:

[...]

But you are FAST, i will give you credit for that!

I pressed "refresh" and both my new post and yours appeared.

Speed-freak! ;-O
Forum: Weights September 25th 06, 04:26 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 26
Posted By Bully
Theoretical 1RM for deadlift

Pete wrote:
"Bully" schreef:

Because its sloppy, and by the way i organize my replies, you can
see in an instant that i am a control freak.
Forum: Weights September 25th 06, 03:16 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 26
Posted By Bully
Theoretical 1RM for deadlift

Pete wrote:
"Bully" schreef:

If I was forced to guess - 140-150 kgs.

Good to see you here again, Zaf.
IF you read this, that is, i NEVER...
Forum: Weights September 25th 06, 01:03 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 14
Posted By Bully
How the hell do they do this???

OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
It's so impressive...... :-)

http://tinyurl.com/r9b8w

They're clever, them damn dogs. Praps they know more than us about the
nutritional value of poop?

--
Bully
Forum: Weights September 25th 06, 10:40 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,uk.rec.bodybuilding
Replies: 26
Posted By Bully
Theoretical 1RM for deadlift

Pete wrote:
"Zaf" schreef:

Theoretical maxes are a waste of time.
Not only do they vary from person to person, they can aslo vary
depending on the individuals...
Forum: Weights September 25th 06, 10:39 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 26
Posted By Bully
Theoretical 1RM for deadlift

Hobbes wrote:
In article ,
"Bully" wrote:

Pete wrote:
"Bully" ...
Forum: Weights September 25th 06, 10:38 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 3
Posted By Bully
Macho skeet shooting...

Robert Schuh wrote:
OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

http://www.glumbert.com/media/carshoot
--
Peace!
Om

-- Jack...
Forum: Weights September 24th 06, 05:26 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 52
Posted By Bully
People, i beg you !!!

OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:
In article ,
"NYC XYZ" wrote:

Oh my God, I've been blacklisted by the MFW Gym...
Forum: Weights September 24th 06, 05:24 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 2
Posted By Bully
Free web based workout log

doctorfit wrote:
Finally i found a good web based fitness log that i can use for my
fitness and strength training. There are no ads and it is FREE. For
those that have looked and never found a...
Forum: Weights September 22nd 06, 06:28 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,uk.rec.bodybuilding
Replies: 26
Posted By Bully
Theoretical 1RM for deadlift

Steve Freides wrote:
"Bully" wrote in message
In conversation with one of my subjects from the rugby club, he...
Forum: Weights September 22nd 06, 03:27 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 26
Posted By Bully
Theoretical 1RM for deadlift

Pete wrote:
"Bully" schreef:

Depending on your "local endurance", you use 65-80% for 12 reps.
Both are extremes.

75% is a good rough,...
Forum: Weights September 22nd 06, 03:21 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 26
Posted By Bully
Theoretical 1RM for deadlift

Pete wrote:
"Bully" schreef:

In conversation with one of my subjects from the rugby club, he was
talking what his theoretical max would be based on...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 100