Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.11 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Larry Hodges
Forum: Weights December 11th 06, 06:48 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 53
Posted By Larry Hodges
Results after 30 days w Creatine

"Jason" wrote in message
Good job and nice progress. Do you have access to a barbell?

Not at the moment....
Forum: Weights November 25th 06, 09:55 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 3
Posted By Larry Hodges
BodyTech Whey Protein

"Sam Silliman" wrote in message
"joanne" you can buy a 6lb container at Costco - ProRated brand - for
under
$23 -...
Forum: Weights October 1st 06, 05:28 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 35
Posted By Larry Hodges
Full ROM?

"Pete" wrote in message
"Larry Hodges" schreef:

Decide for yourself...

All I...
Forum: Weights October 1st 06, 06:44 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 35
Posted By Larry Hodges
Full ROM?

"Pete" wrote in message
Decide for yourself...

Forum: Weights September 24th 06, 08:59 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 52
Posted By Larry Hodges
People, i beg you !!!

"David" wrote in message

"Larry Hodges" wrote in message
Forum: Weights September 23rd 06, 08:58 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 52
Posted By Larry Hodges
People, i beg you !!!

"Pete" wrote in message
"NYC XYZ" schreef:

Oh my God, I've been blacklisted by the MFW Gym...
Forum: Weights September 22nd 06, 09:21 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 89
Posted By Larry Hodges
Okay, which movie?

"Pete" wrote in message
"David" schreef:

"I will be a good BOY from now on, Mr....
Forum: Weights September 21st 06, 10:16 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 89
Posted By Larry Hodges
Okay, which movie?

"David" wrote in message

"Pete" wrote in message
Forum: Weights September 21st 06, 10:12 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 33
Posted By Larry Hodges
Domain name sales...

"David Cohen" wrote in message

"Larry Hodges" wrote
"David Cohen"...
Forum: Weights September 21st 06, 04:05 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 33
Posted By Larry Hodges
Domain name sales...

"David Cohen" wrote in message

Larry Hodges wrote:
"Steve Freides" wrote
Forum: Weights September 21st 06, 08:39 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 33
Posted By Larry Hodges
Domain name sales...

"Steve Freides" wrote in message
"Curt James" wrote in message
Forum: Weights September 21st 06, 08:36 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 33
Posted By Larry Hodges
Domain name sales...

"David Cohen" wrote in message

"JMW" wrote
"David Cohen"...
Forum: Weights September 21st 06, 08:26 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 89
Posted By Larry Hodges
deadlifting for fun and profit

"Pez D Spencer" wrote in message
i refuse to be drawn into an argument marinated in circular logic.

I hope you...
Forum: Weights September 21st 06, 07:34 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 89
Posted By Larry Hodges
lack of visible gains in legs after 3 months

"Pete" wrote in message
"Larry Hodges" schreef:

Larry, what exactly does a deadlift...
Forum: Weights September 20th 06, 08:09 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 19
Posted By Larry Hodges
Would an ASP have worked as well?

"OmManiPadmeOmelet" wrote in message
http://tinyurl.com/egsm7

Somehow I doubt it, unless you were really good...
Forum: Weights September 19th 06, 09:54 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 89
Posted By Larry Hodges
lack of visible gains in legs after 3 months

"Pete" wrote in message
"James Ahrens" schreef:

Nice work Pete,
wish I could've put it...
Forum: Weights September 19th 06, 09:46 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 89
Posted By Larry Hodges
lack of visible gains in legs after 3 months

"Pete" wrote in message
"Larry Hodges" schreef:

FOR_GET_THE_DEAD_LIFT_!!!

As...
Forum: Weights September 19th 06, 05:43 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 89
Posted By Larry Hodges
lack of visible gains in legs after 3 months

"Pete" wrote in message
"funkdys" schreef:

I'm primarily doing squats, dead lifts and calf raises...
Forum: Weights September 19th 06, 05:28 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 17
Posted By Larry Hodges
Lifting and Coffee consumption

wrote in message
Might as well smoke a cigarette. Coffee is the #1 Drug in America.
Almost everyone's...
Forum: Weights September 17th 06, 06:28 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 16
Posted By Larry Hodges
To Bulk or to Cut?

"Pete" wrote in message
"Big Shot" schreef:

Should I try to lose the 15-20 first, and then...
Forum: Weights September 14th 06, 12:51 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 55
Posted By Larry Hodges
Joints, accidents and pain

wrote in message
I am a personal trainer, in the NYC metro are, so just wanted to
through my link in case someone...
Forum: Weights September 13th 06, 09:19 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 55
Posted By Larry Hodges
Joints, accidents and pain

"Beach Runner" wrote in message
In January of 2004 I was in a horrendous car wreck. After about 8
years of...
Forum: Weights September 13th 06, 08:23 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 12
Posted By Larry Hodges
Advice on Food Preparation

"JMW" wrote in message
SEAL wrote:

**** James wrote:

Screw...
Forum: Weights September 13th 06, 08:20 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 39
Posted By Larry Hodges
Libel was: Beyond Steroids

"Pez D Spencer" wrote in message

Robert Schuh wrote:
...I suggest you butch
the **** up...

Forum: Weights September 11th 06, 09:39 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 48
Posted By Larry Hodges
Kirkland vitamins any good?

So, are they? I was told that the body has a hard time absorbing them. How
about a website that tests certain vitamin brands for quality, etc.?

If they do suck, any recommendations?

-Larry
Showing results 1 to 25 of 100