Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: BR
Forum: Weights October 30th 08, 03:53 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 2
Posted By BR
Question About Bench Press

wrote:
Hi, im new in there.
Im sorry for my lenguage, i hope you can understand me.

My question is about bench press (flat). I was read several times than
if you...
Forum: Weights October 21st 08, 09:40 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 7
Posted By BR
First Absentee Ballot

Burr wrote:
FedEx just sent me an email telling me the first of my absentee ballots just
got to the court house.
I asked the voter lady if an ACORN thing could happen there and she came
back...
Forum: Weights October 9th 08, 04:08 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 73
Posted By BR
recovery question

number6 wrote:
Hello all,

So everyone knows size and strength gains are made in recovery but what are
peoples recommendations for rest periods on terms of how the muscles feel as
opposed...
Forum: Weights January 23rd 07, 04:43 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 43
Posted By BR
Question about elbow position in benchpress

Pete wrote:
"BR" schreef:

IMHO, the dumbbells help develop smaller "stabilizer" muscles...

Which muscles are those, and were are they located?

--
Pete
Forum: Weights January 23rd 07, 08:25 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights
Replies: 43
Posted By BR
Question about elbow position in benchpress

Jason wrote:
There is an article by David Tate on t-nation

http://www.t-nation.com/findArticle.do?article=body_115b600

where he insists on "tucking in" the elbows. I read that as...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5