Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
How can I stop my tongue from slipping sideways?!! by kevin
On Friday, 19 April 2019 09:52:31 UTC+1, wrote: use double sided tape until the boots bed in properly. I hope twenty years later that his boots have bedded in. Kevin in sunny Cornwall
Yesterday 01:34 PM
by kevin Go to last post
0 6 Walking in the UK
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1