Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: *Anarcissie*
Forum: Weights October 2nd 06, 03:52 PM Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.arts.movies.current-films,rec.arts.books,misc.fitness.weights,rec.knives
Replies: 11
Posted By *Anarcissie*
A good illegal alien is a dead illegal alien

chief wrote:
who are these 'illegal aliens'?, mate
if you mean me, Carlos Ruiz, I assure you i have a passport

You are replying to a troll or a racist spammer. The best thing to
do is to ignore...
Forum: Weights September 17th 06, 03:34 PM Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.arts.movies.current-films,rec.arts.books,misc.fitness.weights,rec.knives
Replies: 5
Posted By *Anarcissie*
"Down Low" Negroes Spreading AIDS

wrote:
What kind of comment is that?

Think it demonstrates more the sosial and economic problems in the us...

If you respond to racist spam you will see more of it.
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2