Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: JMFIT
Forum: Walking February 1st 18, 05:11 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By JMFIT
Smile Just Beginning Walking-Need Advice!

Hi there,

I started walking about 8 months ago then stopped after 3 months. Then 3 weeks ago I started to walk again. I walk in a running field 6 rounds in about 20 minutes. I am trying to do it...
Forum: General October 4th 17, 07:14 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By JMFIT
Hi Joe, have you tried Pilates Reformer or...

Hi Joe, have you tried Pilates Reformer or Supreme Pilates Pro machines? These are machines that you can use to perform pilates exercises. This means exercises that you do to strengthen your co lower...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2