Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Joe Weaks
Forum: General December 14th 06, 01:34 AM Posted to misc.fitness.misc
Replies: 5
Posted By Joe Weaks
Best Cardio Machine for Lower Back Strengthening?

I'm looking at buying an Elliptical, Treadmill, Bike, Recumbent, or
Climber for Cardio. I'm id decent shape, less than 20 pounds over
ideal.

I have chronic pain around a fused vertebrae in lower...
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1