Old January 16th 16, 08:06 AM posted to rec.running
Bart Mathias

Default Running in 2016

On Wed, 13 Jan 2016 10:18:58 -0000 (UTC)
Tim+ wrote:

Bart Mathias wrote:

This morning I let a 20 minute and 20 minute back, walking, take the
place of my usual Tuesday morning 30~40 minute attempted jog (which
includes a lot of walking anyway). Also saved me getting up at 4:25.

Go on, tell us why you would otherwise need to get up at 4:25, particularly
at this time of year! ;-)

Actually not weather related. Just that since retirement I have become a
morning runner. Sunday (90 minutes or so), Tuesday (30~45), and Friday
(20~30). Five- or six-hour hike on Wednesday.

Sunday and Friday I sleep in, get on the road about 5:45 am. But I meet
friends for breakfast on Tuesdays, so I need to get up early to have
tiime to run and shower. That's all.
--
Bart Mathias