Old February 8th 18, 03:39 AM posted to
Joy Beeson
Default Just Beginning Walking-Need Advice!

On Thu, 1 Feb 2018 06:11:38 +0100, JMFIT

I am trying to do it everyday but because of my job
schedule I can only walk every other day.

I try to include short walks in my everyday routine -- enough of them
add up.

When I park at a supermarket, instead of looking for a place near the
door, I look for a place where I'm not likely to have anyone parked
close when I back out, or a place where I can pull in from the back
and not have to back the car. Then I always return the cart to the
store instead of the corral.

I probably took a two-mile walk yesterday: I had a check to cash, and
walked to the bank.

Going out of my way to use staircases helps some.

Joy Beeson
joy beeson at comcast dot net