RE How do I post Pictures

Old November 7th 04, 09:55 PM
John Spencer-Mallory

Default RE How do I post Pictures

OK folks,

Here are a few at random.....Soon I'll post the prototype Ti Windshield

http://j.s-m.fotopic.net/

Hope they have some interest..I am not photographer, just a happy snapper.

John

Old November 7th 04, 10:22 PM
Phil Cook

On Sun, 7 Nov 2004 21:55:00 -0000, John Spencer-Mallory wrote:

OK folks,

Here are a few at random.....Soon I'll post the prototype Ti Windshield

http://j.s-m.fotopic.net/

Hope they have some interest..I am not photographer, just a happy snapper.

hmm...

I was expecting Jess to be a Border Collie.

Man, you are an overweight version of Pete Clinch!

Essentials, where's the tasty wench? :-)

Old November 7th 04, 10:59 PM
Peewiglet

wrote:

OK folks,

Here are a few at random.....Soon I'll post the prototype Ti Windshield

http://j.s-m.fotopic.net/

Hope they have some interest..I am not photographer, just a happy snapper.

Nice pic's, thanks! I like the 'Essentials' one :-)

Best wishes,
--
,,
(**)PeeWiglet~~
Old November 9th 04, 03:54 PM
John Spencer-Mallory

"Phil Cook" wrote in message
news snipped
hmm...

I was expecting Jess to be a Border Collie.

Why, I wonder?

Man, you are an overweight version of Pete Clinch!

Essentials, where's the tasty wench? :-)

Have another look, I've just posted the only photo I have of the tasty
wench......At least the only one that Fotopic.net will accept !!...))

John

Old November 9th 04, 03:55 PM
John Spencer-Mallory

"Peewiglet" wrote in message

Nice pic's, thanks! I like the 'Essentials' one :-)

Especially for you another Essential!!! ))
Best wishes,
--
,,
(**)PeeWiglet~~

John

PS I am not CLR

Old November 9th 04, 04:42 PM
Peewiglet

On Tue, 9 Nov 2004 15:55:34 -0000, "John Spencer-Mallory"
wrote:

Nice pic's, thanks! I like the 'Essentials' one :-)

Especially for you another Essential!!! ))

Tenty pics! :-)

John

PS I am not CLR

Ok, thanks. I must go and have another look the I saw a tick
discussion and ran away screaming...

Best wishes,
--
,,
~~PeeWiglet(**)
Old November 9th 04, 05:08 PM
John Spencer-Mallory

wrote:

Nice pic's, thanks! I like the 'Essentials' one :-)

Especially for you another Essential!!! ))

Tenty pics! :-)

NO Wait until it appears.....It's not updated yet ))

Old November 9th 04, 06:31 PM
Phil Cook

On Tue, 9 Nov 2004 15:54:21 -0000, John Spencer-Mallory wrote:

"Phil Cook" wrote in message
news snipped
hmm...

I was expecting Jess to be a Border Collie.

Why, I wonder?

This might have something to do with it
http://www.oneil.com.au/footrot/ch_jess.shtml

Old November 10th 04, 12:42 PM
John Spencer-Mallory

I have now posted some pictures of the Ti Windshield.
Look in the collection "Ti Thingy Etc"

http://j.s-m.fotopic.net/

Hope they're explanatory enough.

John

Old November 10th 04, 07:06 PM
Fran

said...
I have now posted some pictures of the Ti Windshield.
Look in the collection "Ti Thingy Etc"

http://j.s-m.fotopic.net/

Hope they're explanatory enough.

What a splendiferous idea that is - any idea what sort of
price it'll retail at?
--
"The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is
probably the day that they start making vacuum cleaners."

How do I post Pictures? - Re New Ti Thingy John Spencer-Mallory Walking in the UK 10 November 10th 04 09:20 PM
Sunsets AndyP Walking in the UK 376 October 3rd 04 08:42 PM
Post Race Nutrition David Matusow Triathalon 3 August 24th 04 01:34 AM
Turn $6 into $60,000 shylady57 Aerobic 0 September 7th 03 07:12 PM
Where to find free anatomy pictures Cliff Weights 32 August 22nd 03 01:44 AM