Does Whey Protein Powder Supply Much Vitamin B12?

Old October 28th 03, 07:49 PM
Swann

Default Does Whey Protein Powder Supply Much Vitamin B12?

I hope that this is not a stupid question, but I was curious how much
B12, if any, is supplied by whey protein. I am currently trying to
make sure I get about 5 mcg of B12 per day so I am looking at all
potential sources in my diet. Are there any foods other than meat,
eggs, and milk that supply B12?

Thanks for the help!

--Swann
Old October 29th 03, 09:56 PM
Harry Mofo

On 28 Oct 2003 10:49:36 -0800, (Swann) wrote:

...I was curious how much B12, if any, is supplied by whey protein.

That will depend on the brand. Some add B12, some don't. Read the
labels.

--
Harry

Ultra Protein Powder tuxedoMan Walking 2 June 6th 04 10:13 PM
Protein blends, or just regular whey? Audionic Weights 5 October 23rd 03 07:16 AM
Best Protein Powder Ashok Weights 5 September 10th 03 05:49 AM
Generic, Brandless, Commodity Type Whey Protein Knack Weights 1 September 2nd 03 04:45 AM
Whey protein pancakes Mistress Krista Weights 10 July 13th 03 03:33 PM