Rebounder trampoline

Old February 7th 19, 11:53 AM
Emilyvi Emilyvi is offline
Junior Member

Default Rebounder trampoline

Do you guys have any experience with rebounders? I was talking with my friend about workout routines and she told me that she uses rebounders and that she is very satisfied. Now, I am thinking that actually, a trampoline is the best activity for me because I don't want to go to the gym and it is too cold to do anything outside.
Does anybody else use them as a workout device, maybe has some tips to share or a good workout routine?
Old March 9th 19, 08:46 AM
trampolinepaul trampolinepaul is offline
Junior Member

Please buy a trampoline. It is very good for your health.