Way Off Topic but NOT a Political Jab at Hanson et al

Old October 4th 04, 07:23 PM
Tifosi Bob

Default Way Off Topic but NOT a Political Jab at Hanson et al

Since this ng is going to the dogs I'm may as well contribute to its
decline.

This topic has been bugging me for a while, it is, of course, Loot bags.
Specifically, at what age party do you stop giving your guests loot bags??

Your thoughtfullness is appreciated!

Old October 4th 04, 09:03 PM
Tiger Hillside

On Mon, 4 Oct 2004 14:23:57 -0400, "Tifosi Bob" wrote:

Since this ng is going to the dogs I'm may as well contribute to its
decline.

This topic has been bugging me for a while, it is, of course, Loot bags.
Specifically, at what age party do you stop giving your guests loot bags??

Your thoughtfullness is appreciated!

Hopefully by the time you learn to post to the Usenet. Unfortunately
not, however, since fancy parties (Academy Awards, etc.) give loot
bags.

How about this: you give me a loot bag at your next party, but we will
stop the practice just before I throw one.

;-)

Old October 6th 04, 02:21 AM
Richard Smith

"Tifosi Bob" wrote in message
. ..
Since this ng is going to the dogs I'm may as well contribute to its
decline.

You mean you haven't been all along? If it weren't for you I'da given up
long ago and devoted all my time to lurking more intelligent groups such as
"alt.misc.tin.foil.hats".

Geez dude you're really pathetic. Or is it pathetique?