Anyone done the Grand 2 Grand ultra?

Old July 7th 17, 02:13 AM posted to rec.running
rms[_3_]

Default Anyone done the Grand 2 Grand ultra?

Looks pretty amazing but as a Scottish resident I'm more than a bit worried
about the temperature in September in Arizona/Utah.

No, summer temps are becoming a big problem while running here in New
Mexico. It is very difficult for me to stay hydrated in 90-100F and not
uncommon for me to lose 8-9lbs in a few hours; with extremely low humidity
you're hardly aware of the sweat loss.

rms

Oh Knebel, it was GRAND! [email protected] Running 22 September 16th 07 11:23 PM
Grand Island 32 degrees Running 0 July 23rd 06 11:44 PM
Grand Slam of ultra running Ken Running 34 October 30th 05 12:38 PM
GRAND OPENING 90% OFF SALE!!! tabber Weights 5 April 13th 05 06:41 PM
The Grand National (on topic) Ferlas Mor Walking in the UK 5 April 3rd 04 09:30 PM