Improve exercise time at work

Old August 5th 19, 02:24 PM
Menno1234 Menno1234 is offline
Junior Member

Default Improve exercise time at work

I'm conducting a survey in an attempt to find new and innovative solutions to combat the lack of exercise/activity in the workplace. As this is a forum for fitness I thought it could be really helpful to hear your opinion on how we can arrange the workplace to be more inviting to work out.
The survey will only take a few minutes and any input would be greatly appreciated.

https://forms.gle/MJaVLxLWcrw5SuRi8

Also it would really benefit us to find a solution if we can discuss the difficulties together. In your opinion what could motivate you to be more active on and around the work place?

Last edited by Menno1234 : August 5th 19 at 02:27 PM. Reason: more complete