products for measuring swimming speed

Old June 29th 18, 04:16 PM posted to rec.sport.swimming
[email protected]

Default products for measuring swimming speed

El viernes, 8 de septiembre de 2000, 21:24:31 (UTC-5), Fiona Cowan escribió:
I am looking for information on products for measuring water speed for
competitive swimmers. I would appreciate it if anyone could give me some
advice on what products are available and if possible where to find
information on them.

Thanks
Fiona

Hello Fiona did you find any product that mesures the speed?