Mapsend Topo GB and Sportrak Color

Old June 11th 04, 11:42 PM
David Biggins

Default Mapsend Topo GB and Sportrak Color

Hi

Has anyone out there tried using the new Magellan MapSend Topo Great
Britain with a Sportrak Color? Specifically, have you managed to
upgrade the GPS firmware to V5.01? When I use the Topo software it
informs me that I need to upgrade to V5.01 (I have 4.01) to use the
maps. Magellan kindly supply a CD with the latest firmware on it, but
it doesn't have an upgrade for the color.

It is possible to download a North American 5.01 from the website, but
as Magellan distinguish between European and American versions of the
firmware I'm reluctant to try this. The documentation cheerfully
informs me that it is compatible with my GPS receiver, but not much
help on how to proceed.

David Biggins
Cambridge, UK

Old February 25th 13, 02:21 AM
Krisanya Krisanya is offline
Junior Member

What I*read*I really liked it.*Thank you for*your information!