More Hollywood lies about height etc.

Old September 13th 04, 06:54 AM
Robert Schuh

Default More Hollywood lies about height etc.

I have no idea why these guys keep up this ****, but the latest I heard
was LL Cool J on Dan Patrick's radio show claim that he was 6'3" tall.
Well, I just finished watching SWAT. Colin Farrel is about 5'8" and old
LL is about 1" taller, 2" at the most. He is also about 2" shorter than
Samuel L. Jackson, so that would mean he is 6'5". Are all these ****ers
that insecure with themselves?

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

Old September 13th 04, 02:18 PM
Keith Hobman

In article , Robert Schuh
wrote:

I have no idea why these guys keep up this ****, but the latest I heard
was LL Cool J on Dan Patrick's radio show claim that he was 6'3" tall.
Well, I just finished watching SWAT. Colin Farrel is about 5'8" and old
LL is about 1" taller, 2" at the most. He is also about 2" shorter than
Samuel L. Jackson, so that would mean he is 6'5". Are all these ****ers
that insecure with themselves?

Or it's a variation of the "2-20" rule for football and their publicists
insist they perpetuate the lie. Keep their fans happy.

It isn't just actors. Every 40 year old I know could bench 350 lbs or more
when they were in high school.
Old September 13th 04, 03:04 PM
Pat Styles

"Keith Hobman" wrote in message
In article , Robert Schuh
wrote:

I have no idea why these guys keep up this ****, but the latest I heard
was LL Cool J on Dan Patrick's radio show claim that he was 6'3" tall.
Well, I just finished watching SWAT. Colin Farrel is about 5'8" and old
LL is about 1" taller, 2" at the most. He is also about 2" shorter than
Samuel L. Jackson, so that would mean he is 6'5". Are all these ****ers
that insecure with themselves?

Or it's a variation of the "2-20" rule for football and their publicists
insist they perpetuate the lie. Keep their fans happy.

It isn't just actors. Every 40 year old I know could bench 350 lbs or more
when they were in high school.

Not me.
ps

Old September 13th 04, 03:28 PM
zxcv

Robert Schuh wrote in message ...
I have no idea why these guys keep up this ****, but the latest I heard
was LL Cool J on Dan Patrick's radio show claim that he was 6'3" tall.
Well, I just finished watching SWAT. Colin Farrel is about 5'8" and old
LL is about 1" taller, 2" at the most. He is also about 2" shorter than
Samuel L. Jackson, so that would mean he is 6'5". Are all these ****ers
that insecure with themselves?

I have a relative that works in movies (not an actor) that had his
picture taken with Dustin Hoffman but Hoffman would only allow the
picture if he appeared taller by standing on a step or something.

I saw an article a few years ago that showed actual verses claimed
height for various actors that went something like:

Actor X: claimed 6', actual 5'8"
Actor Y: claimed 6'2", actual 5'11"
Actor Z: claimed 5'10", actual 5'4"

and then

Robert DeNiro: claimed 5'9", actual 5'9"
Old September 13th 04, 06:01 PM
David Cohen

"Robert Schuh" wrote
I have no idea why these guys keep up this ****, but the latest I heard
was LL Cool J on Dan Patrick's radio show claim that he was 6'3" tall.
Well, I just finished watching SWAT. Colin Farrel is about 5'8" and old
LL is about 1" taller, 2" at the most. He is also about 2" shorter than
Samuel L. Jackson, so that would mean he is 6'5". Are all these ****ers
that insecure with themselves?

Everybody knows all those steroids stunt your growth

Old September 14th 04, 04:17 AM
Robert Schuh

Keith Hobman wrote:

In article , Robert Schuh
wrote:

I have no idea why these guys keep up this ****, but the latest I heard
was LL Cool J on Dan Patrick's radio show claim that he was 6'3" tall.
Well, I just finished watching SWAT. Colin Farrel is about 5'8" and old
LL is about 1" taller, 2" at the most. He is also about 2" shorter than
Samuel L. Jackson, so that would mean he is 6'5". Are all these ****ers
that insecure with themselves?

Or it's a variation of the "2-20" rule for football and their publicists
insist they perpetuate the lie. Keep their fans happy.

It isn't just actors. Every 40 year old I know could bench 350 lbs or more
when they were in high school.

Keith,
The best was back when I was competing, just about everyone knew someone who
was bigger than I was and they could kick my ass. I always asked them it they
thought I cared. They never had a come back for that. :-)

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

Old September 14th 04, 04:18 AM
Robert Schuh

David Cohen wrote:

"Robert Schuh" wrote
I have no idea why these guys keep up this ****, but the latest I heard
was LL Cool J on Dan Patrick's radio show claim that he was 6'3" tall.
Well, I just finished watching SWAT. Colin Farrel is about 5'8" and old
LL is about 1" taller, 2" at the most. He is also about 2" shorter than
Samuel L. Jackson, so that would mean he is 6'5". Are all these ****ers
that insecure with themselves?

Everybody knows all those steroids stunt your growth

David

They do if you take them at age 14! :-)

--
Robert Schuh