FOAD YOU *******S!

Old September 13th 04, 09:03 PM
Top Sirloin

Default FOAD YOU *******S!

http://tinyurl.com/3oj33

Just a whim.

--
Scott Johnson / scottjohnson at kc dot rr dot com
Old September 14th 04, 10:45 PM
bc

Top Sirloin wrote in message ...
http://tinyurl.com/3oj33

Just a whim.

Feeling a little angry today Scott?

- bc
Old September 14th 04, 10:59 PM
John Hanson

On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 16:03:22 -0400, Top Sirloin
wrote in
misc.fitness.weights:

http://tinyurl.com/3oj33

Just a whim.

Hey, anyone remember Mike Knapik? He's before my time here. I should
get on the VPN and see if he is still listed in the global address
book.

Old September 15th 04, 12:39 AM
John M. Williams

John Hanson wrote:
Top Sirloin wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/3oj33

Just a whim.

Hey, anyone remember Mike Knapik? He's before my time here.

No, he isn't. Can you say "Omega"?
Old September 15th 04, 01:01 AM
John Hanson

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 19:39:31 -0400, John M. Williams

No ****. And he works for Industrial.

Old September 15th 04, 02:20 AM
John M. Williams

John Hanson wrote:
John M. Williams wrote:
John Hanson wrote:
Top Sirloin wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/3oj33

Just a whim.

Hey, anyone remember Mike Knapik? He's before my time here.

No, he isn't. Can you say "Omega"?

No ****. And he works for Industrial.

Industrial what? He used to work for Honeywell.
Old September 15th 04, 03:11 AM
John Hanson

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 21:20:47 -0400, John M. Williams

John Hanson wrote:
John M. Williams wrote:
John Hanson wrote:
Top Sirloin wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/3oj33

Just a whim.

Hey, anyone remember Mike Knapik? He's before my time here.

No, he isn't. Can you say "Omega"?

No ****. And he works for Industrial.

Industrial what? He used to work for Honeywell.

IAC is Honeywell Industrial. The do **** like process controls at
refineries and other large industries. They also do very fine
calibration of very sensitive instruments.