Kettlebells

Old September 16th 04, 03:12 AM
Darth Cosmo

Default Kettlebells

Has anybody tried Kettlebells? I'm curious of the results that some of you
might have achieved. If you don't know what kettlebells are, you can learn
about them where I did: http://www.russiankettlebells.com.

-DC

Old September 16th 04, 10:35 AM
Hoff

"Darth Cosmo" wrote in message
news:[email protected]
Has anybody tried Kettlebells? I'm curious of the results that some of
you
might have achieved. If you don't know what kettlebells are, you can
learn
about them where I did: http://www.russianspam.com.

Word to the wise, "Darth".

-s- has already staked his claim on the kettlebell spam concession here.

And you DON'T want to **** -s- off.

Hoff
--
Peanuts! Get yer Peanuts!
http://irongarm.org/Files_html_globa...utgallery2.htm

Old September 16th 04, 12:35 PM
Lee Michaels

"Hoff" wrote in message
"Darth Cosmo" wrote in message
news:[email protected]
Has anybody tried Kettlebells? I'm curious of the results that some of
you
might have achieved. If you don't know what kettlebells are, you can
learn
about them where I did: http://www.russianspam.com.

Word to the wise, "Darth".

-s- has already staked his claim on the kettlebell spam concession here.

And you DON'T want to **** -s- off.

Which raises an interesting question.

How do two kettlebell spammers fight to the death?

Has Czar Pavel decreed the rules for this sort of thing?

Old September 16th 04, 12:48 PM
Hoff

"Lee Michaels" wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s02...

"Hoff" wrote in message
"Darth Cosmo" wrote in message
news:[email protected]
Has anybody tried Kettlebells? I'm curious of the results that some of
you
might have achieved. If you don't know what kettlebells are, you can
learn
about them where I did: http://www.russianspam.com.

Word to the wise, "Darth".

-s- has already staked his claim on the kettlebell spam concession here.

And you DON'T want to **** -s- off.

Which raises an interesting question.

How do two kettlebell spammers fight to the death?

Has Czar Pavel decreed the rules for this sort of thing?

I'm sure it's in the marketing plan somewhe

http://www.sixfiguretrainingsuccess.com/

Hoff

Old September 16th 04, 01:16 PM

"Hoff" wrote in message
"Darth Cosmo" wrote in message
news:[email protected]
Has anybody tried Kettlebells? I'm curious of the results that some

of
you
might have achieved. If you don't know what kettlebells are, you can
learn
about them where I did: http://www.russianspam.com.

Word to the wise, "Darth".

-s- has already staked his claim on the kettlebell spam concession here.

And you DON'T want to **** -s- off.

Which raises an interesting question.

How do two kettlebell spammers fight to the death?

Has Czar Pavel decreed the rules for this sort of thing?

Lee, just in case you are not aware, Hoff is a known troll - you would be
better off to ignore him. Just worried that you don;t make a stupid fool of
yourself.

Old September 16th 04, 01:24 PM

On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 19:12:23 -0700, "Darth Cosmo"
wrote:

Has anybody tried Kettlebells? I'm curious of the results that some of you
might have achieved. If you don't know what kettlebells are, you can learn
about them where I did: http://www.russiankettlebells.com.

-DC

I've tried kettlebells. I use them as often as I do barbells,
dumbbells, and other types of strength-building equipment.

If you want to talk to others about KBs, you should go to
http://forum.dragondoor.com/training/

You'll find interesting articles at
http://www.dragondoor.com/cgi-bin/ar...ic=Kettlebells

I also recommend http://www.kbnj.com/
(Steve is a good guy. He'll talk to you about KBs on MFW, but expect
to be razzed by a number of unsupportive gents who think that
kettlebell enthusiasts are cult members who spend their money
unwisely.)

Old September 16th 04, 02:21 PM
Lee Michaels

wrote

(Steve is a good guy. He'll talk to you about KBs on MFW, but expect
to be razzed by a number of unsupportive gents who think that
kettlebell enthusiasts are cult members who spend their money
unwisely.)

I take umbrage to this last statement.

I have never been or will ever be a "gent".

Old September 16th 04, 03:25 PM
Pat Styles

"Hoff" wrote in message
"Darth Cosmo" wrote in message
news:[email protected]
Has anybody tried Kettlebells? I'm curious of the results that some of
you
might have achieved. If you don't know what kettlebells are, you can
learn
about them where I did: http://www.russianspam.com.

Word to the wise, "Darth".

-s- has already staked his claim on the kettlebell spam concession here.

And you DON'T want to **** -s- off.

Which raises an interesting question.

How do two kettlebell spammers fight to the death?

Has Czar Pavel decreed the rules for this sort of thing?

I'm sure it's in the marketing plan somewhe

http://www.sixfiguretrainingsuccess.com/

Hoff

I think Steve needs to go back and re-read the "How to become a recognized
expert" section a few more times.
ps

Old September 16th 04, 04:15 PM
bc

"Hoff" wrote in message ...
"Darth Cosmo" wrote in message
news:[email protected]
Has anybody tried Kettlebells? I'm curious of the results that some of
you
might have achieved. If you don't know what kettlebells are, you can
learn
about them where I did: http://www.russianspam.com.

Word to the wise, "Darth".

-s- has already staked his claim on the kettlebell spam concession here.

And you DON'T want to **** -s- off.

In a Russian Galaxy, not far enough away, .... KettleWars!

- bc
Old September 16th 04, 10:57 PM

On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 13:21:50 GMT, "Lee Michaels"
wrote:

wrote

(Steve is a good guy. He'll talk to you about KBs on MFW, but expect
to be razzed by a number of unsupportive gents who think that
kettlebell enthusiasts are cult members who spend their money
unwisely.)

I take umbrage to this last statement.

I have never been or will ever be a "gent".

I apologize. I don't know where I got the idea that the entire
anti-KB crowd here came from a certain port city in northwestern
Belgium.