Spodosaurus and herpes

Old September 23rd 04, 06:50 PM
Da Mayne

Default Spodosaurus and herpes

In the alt.discuss.std group, Spodosaurus asked which type of cream he
should use to cover up his herpes. Apparently the sores are minimal, but
they seem to be spreading. I thought I would cross-post to this group
since he spends 5 hours a day posting in here. The
alt.discuss.kinkyhomosexuals group wouldn't let me cross-post to reach
the rest of his e-friends.

http://community-2.webtv.net/ewew9/CHANTOFAGGRESS/

.....enter at your own risk!

Old September 23rd 04, 11:57 PM
Jim

"Da Mayne" wrote in message
In the alt.discuss.std group, Spodosaurus asked which type of cream he
should use to cover up his herpes. Apparently the sores are minimal, but
they seem to be spreading. I thought I would cross-post to this group
since he spends 5 hours a day posting in here. The
alt.discuss.kinkyhomosexuals group wouldn't let me cross-post to reach
the rest of his e-friends.

http://community-2.webtv.net/ewew9/CHANTOFAGGRESS/

....enter at your own risk!

The alt.discuss groups are not newsgroups. Its a webtv thing. Thats still
around?

Jim

Old September 24th 04, 12:30 AM
David Cohen

"Da Mayne" wrote
In the alt.discuss.std group, Spodosaurus asked which type of cream he
should use to cover up his herpes. Apparently the sores are minimal, but
they seem to be spreading. I thought I would cross-post to this group
since he spends 5 hours a day posting in here. The
alt.discuss.kinkyhomosexuals group wouldn't let me cross-post to reach
the rest of his e-friends.

Let's see if I have this right: you, a new arrival to this newsgroup, decide
to try and insult a regular, by ridiculing a serious disease, and mentioning
that you believe him to be gay. You do this despite the fact that we like
him and we don't (until now) know you, the fact that we are all Gay As ****
here in MFW, and one of our mottos is "we may hate each other, but we hate
you more".

That about sum it up?

Bye, Skippy. Go back to ****ing your mother with a broken Coke bottle. ($1
to Rob)

Old September 24th 04, 12:53 AM
MJL

On Thu, 23 Sep 2004 23:30:36 GMT, "David Cohen"
wrote:

"Da Mayne" wrote
[...]

David

I have to like Da Mayne's chances of fitting right in.

--
http://www.texansfortruth.org/
Old September 24th 04, 06:17 AM
Robert Schuh

Are you proud to be a cowardly bigot? **** you.

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

Old September 24th 04, 01:49 PM
Top Sirloin

David Cohen wrote:

Bye, Skippy. Go back to ****ing your mother with a broken Coke bottle. ($1
to Rob)

That reminds me: are you free tonight? I've
recovered from our last session honey.

--
Scott Johnson / scottjohnson at kc dot rr dot com
Old September 24th 04, 08:12 PM
Dally

David Cohen wrote:

Let's see if I have this right: you, a new arrival to this newsgroup, decide
to try and insult a regular, by ridiculing a serious disease, and mentioning
that you believe him to be gay. You do this despite the fact that we like
him and we don't (until now) know you, the fact that we are all Gay As ****
here in MFW, and one of our mottos is "we may hate each other, but we hate
you more".

That about sum it up?

You forgot the part where the guy is in dire need of a bone marrow
transplant with a rotten life expectancy. Sounds like a situation where
small nuisances can become deadly.

BTW, Ari, I've put into motion a bone marrow drive at my church.

Dally

Old September 25th 04, 06:58 AM
spodosaurus

****
here in MFW, and one of our mottos is "we may hate each other, but we
hate
you more".

That about sum it up?

You forgot the part where the guy is in dire need of a bone marrow
transplant with a rotten life expectancy. Sounds like a situation where
small nuisances can become deadly.

hehe there're no blisters on me :-) This guy is a webtv retard that has
incredibly thin skin and as such should not venture onto MFW.

BTW, Ari, I've put into motion a bone marrow drive

Thanks Dally, that means a lot.

at my church.

I thought you (or your husband) were Jewish?

Dally

Old September 25th 04, 03:51 PM
Dally

spodosaurus wrote:
Dally wrote:

BTW, Ari, I've put into motion a bone marrow drive

Thanks Dally, that means a lot.

at my church.

I thought you (or your husband) were Jewish?

I'm culturally Jewish, but my Mom was raised Catholic by a Jewish
mother. And it gets MORE complex from there. I snipped the story, but
suffice it to say the Unitarian-Universalist Church is the only place a
Jewish/Catholic/Lutheran/Buddhist who marries a Baptist could fit.

Talking to the bone marrow donor recruiter, she said that I have to have
25 people lined up who are willing to actually be donors to strangers,
rather than just 25 people who are willing to be tested. Apparently it
happens all the time that a bunch of people come forward to be tested
for their niece or the cute kid down the street or whatever, but five
years later when a total stranger needs them to take a stab at saving
their lives they decline. I can't quite grok this, but apparently it's
such a big problem that they really try to screen people before blowing
funds on testing them and adding them to the database.

That's where a drive at a church comes in handy. We've pre-selected a
bunch of people who spend at least one hour a week actively attempting
to be good people. That's the spiritual equivalent of turning from a
couch potato to someone who plays volleyball once a week, i.e., it's a
hell of a lot better than nothing.

Dally

Old September 25th 04, 06:05 PM
spodosaurus

Dally wrote:

Talking to the bone marrow donor recruiter, she said that I have to have
25 people lined up who are willing to actually be donors to strangers,
rather than just 25 people who are willing to be tested. Apparently it
happens all the time that a bunch of people come forward to be tested
for their niece or the cute kid down the street or whatever, but five
years later when a total stranger needs them to take a stab at saving
their lives they decline. I can't quite grok this, but apparently it's
such a big problem that they really try to screen people before blowing
funds on testing them and adding them to the database.

I understand pople like that. I just don't find it an acceptable way to
behave. These same people would be howling about how wrong that is if it
turned out that they, or one of their loved ones, found a donor who then
declined to donate. It worries me that the imperfect match that they've
found for me (about a 20% or less chance of survival from such a
transplant, so it is an absolute last resort) will turn out to be one of
those people.