sore for an entire week

Old October 3rd 04, 03:21 PM
MJL

Default sore for an entire week

Actually more like 5 days. I did a workout on Wednesday and changed
things up a little. I did not think it was all that big a deal but I
can't recall being so sore for so long in ages.

Anyway, if you wanna try it (for kicks) it was simply doing deadlifts
with the trap bar. Well, I call it the trap bar...it is like a normal
olympic bar with a big U bend in it so you can stand "inside". I'm
thinking this difference changed the entire track of my deadlift and
"confused" my muscles (thanks Joe Weider!).

--
http://www.texansfortruth.org/
Old October 4th 04, 01:50 PM
Helgi Briem

On Sun, 03 Oct 2004 14:21:27 GMT, MJL wrote:

Actually more like 5 days. I did a workout on Wednesday and changed
things up a little. I did not think it was all that big a deal but I
can't recall being so sore for so long in ages.

And you feel this is good exactly why?

Anyway, if you wanna try it (for kicks) it was simply doing deadlifts
with the trap bar. Well, I call it the trap bar...it is like a normal
olympic bar with a big U bend in it so you can stand "inside". I'm
thinking this difference changed the entire track of my deadlift and
"confused" my muscles (thanks Joe Weider!).

A new exercise will make you sore yes. So what else
is new? And why do you think soreness is good?
Or "confused muscles"?

That said, there's nothing wrong with the TBDL as
an exercise. But nothing magical either.

--
Helgi Briem hbriem AT simnet DOT is

"Don't worry about it, son. God is just messing with your head."
Old October 5th 04, 02:36 AM
MJL

On Mon, 04 Oct 2004 12:50:20 +0000, Helgi Briem
wrote:

On Sun, 03 Oct 2004 14:21:27 GMT, MJL wrote:

Actually more like 5 days. I did a workout on Wednesday and changed
things up a little. I did not think it was all that big a deal but I
can't recall being so sore for so long in ages.

And you feel this is good exactly why?

Google...

Anyway, if you wanna try it (for kicks) it was simply doing deadlifts
with the trap bar. Well, I call it the trap bar...it is like a normal
olympic bar with a big U bend in it so you can stand "inside". I'm
thinking this difference changed the entire track of my deadlift and
"confused" my muscles (thanks Joe Weider!).

A new exercise will make you sore yes. So what else
is new? And why do you think soreness is good?
Or "confused muscles"?

That said, there's nothing wrong with the TBDL as
an exercise. But nothing magical either.

I have something magical in my pants...

--
http://www.texansfortruth.org/

Hardgainer Bodybuilding & Weightlifting FAQ Rolo&Maria Weights 30 December 29th 04 09:32 PM
New runner query La Pedrera Running 11 June 14th 04 07:03 PM
Help! 800cal/day = good diet or ED? "Eat less, do more" not working? VLCD trap? vlcd_hell Weights 126 February 7th 04 12:21 AM
Bench Press 'v.K6AE\`: Fred Jones General 2 July 24th 03 08:18 PM
Bench Press cH;"yOkyH; Fred Jones Walking 0 July 21st 03 01:19 PM