the the

Old November 14th 04, 12:41 AM
Jim

Default the the

anyone?

Old November 14th 04, 12:58 AM
User

anyone?

Yep. Me.

Old November 14th 04, 01:02 AM
Jim

"User" wrote in message
anyone?

Yep. Me.

What? dont google.

Jim

Old November 14th 04, 02:30 AM
User

What? dont google.

OK. You may have confused me.

Old November 14th 04, 02:33 AM
Jim

"User" wrote in message
What? dont google.

OK. You may have confused me.

One of the most under rated rock bands of all time.

The The

Old November 14th 04, 05:28 PM
User

One of the most under rated rock bands of all time.

Ahhhh.... OK. URL?

Old November 14th 04, 06:15 PM
Bob MacWilliam

"Jim" wrote in message
anyone?

Played at my high school back in the day...

Bob

Old November 15th 04, 06:43 AM
Watson Davis

"Jim" wrote in news:7aadnd54T5YgNAvcRVn-
:

anyone?

Are they still around?

Watson (the pencil neck) Davis
Old November 15th 04, 11:40 PM
Jim

"Watson Davis" wrote in message
2.205...
"Jim" wrote in news:7aadnd54T5YgNAvcRVn-
:

anyone?

Are they still around?

I dont know..but if you have Audio Galaxy(Rhapsody) all of the tunes are
there. The "Dusk" album is great. Mostly everyone will be familiar with the
songs when you hear it.

Jim