movie: "What the bleep do we know?"

Old November 15th 04, 06:59 PM
bc

Default movie: "What the bleep do we know?"

I saw the movie this weekend. Suprisingly, I found it interesting and
thought provoking. I expected to feel massaged into a feeling of
wellness among all things, but the section on brain behavior, neural
nets, and peptides struck some chords about addictive behavior that
got me thinking.

I think I liked it because I was in just the right mood for it at the
time. It dumbed down some really interesting Quantum Mechanics stuff,
and overused the power of positive thinking, but I suspect that was
the intent in order to make it palatable to a wider audience.

I think probably NOVA's "The Elegant Universe" is a lot more
educational, but this one was more than I expected.

I found it's website - http://www.whatthebleep.com/

- bc