Jim's Christmas List

Old November 21st 04, 07:22 AM
John M. Williams

Default Jim's Christmas List

http://tinyurl.com/57goz
http://tinyurl.com/6z923
http://tinyurl.com/49gmj
Old November 21st 04, 09:38 AM
David Cohen

"John M. Williams" wrote
http://tinyurl.com/57goz

Would go well with my anatomically correct Ann Coulter blow-up doll.

Old November 24th 04, 12:19 AM
Jim

"David Cohen" wrote in message
nk.net...

"John M. Williams" wrote
http://tinyurl.com/57goz

Would go well with my anatomically correct Ann Coulter blow-up doll.

David

I never see her from the neck down..she probably has no ass, but I'm just
all sexually frustrated about the "Ann Coulter" thing.

Jim

Old November 24th 04, 05:04 AM
Larry Hodges

Jim wrote:
"David Cohen" wrote in message
nk.net...

"John M. Williams" wrote
http://tinyurl.com/57goz

Would go well with my anatomically correct Ann Coulter blow-up doll.

David

I never see her from the neck down..she probably has no ass, but I'm
just all sexually frustrated about the "Ann Coulter" thing.

Jim

Jim, for a liberal, I have to admit you're pretty cool. Always in good
form. I might even spell democrat correctly just for you!
--
-Larry
Canada...leading the world in being just north of the United States.