The Mid west

Old November 22nd 04, 07:25 PM
Tifosi Bob

Default The Mid west

Check this out:

Just another day in mid america, I'm really not sure why al-qaida would go
after middle america when stuff like this seems to be a daily occurence...

It is sad.

Old November 24th 04, 04:51 PM
Larry Hodges

Tifosi Bob wrote:
Check this out:

Just another day in mid america, I'm really not sure why al-qaida
would go after middle america when stuff like this seems to be a
daily occurence...

It is sad.

The problem isn't Middle America Bo[o]b. The problem is Hmong immigrants.
Maybe you guys could take some off our hands for us?
--
-Larry
Canada...leading the world in being just north of the United States.