Where is everyone staying?

Old November 28th 04, 06:09 PM
John Hanson

Default Where is everyone staying?

Where is everyone staying Monday? I haven't booked a room yet in LV
for that day.

Old November 28th 04, 07:23 PM
David Cohen

"John Hanson" wrote
Where is everyone staying Monday? I haven't booked a room yet in LV
for that day.

Me, neither.

Old November 28th 04, 07:35 PM
Keith Hobman

In article , John Hanson
wrote:

Where is everyone staying Monday? I haven't booked a room yet in LV
for that day.

Meet hotel. River Palms.
Old November 28th 04, 07:37 PM
Keith Hobman

In article . net, "David
Cohen" wrote:

"John Hanson" wrote
Where is everyone staying Monday? I haven't booked a room yet in LV
for that day.

Me, neither.

oops. read that wrong.

Riveria. I booked through i4vegas and got a price of $37 per night.
Old November 29th 04, 01:11 AM
David Cohen

"Keith Hobman" wrote
"David Cohen" wrote:
"John Hanson" wrote
Where is everyone staying Monday? I haven't booked a room yet in LV
for that day.

Me, neither.

oops. read that wrong.

Riveria. I booked through i4vegas and got a price of $37 per night.

Gotta' love this town. A room in a major Las Vegas Strip hotel, in one of
the major tourist destinations in the world, for $37 a night!!

We rock!

Old November 29th 04, 05:01 AM
Lucas Buck

On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 12:09:39 -0600, John Hanson
wrote:

Where is everyone staying Monday? I haven't booked a room yet in LV
for that day.

Then it's already too late; you'll never get thru that COMDEX crowd.
snort

Old November 29th 04, 05:19 AM
Art S

wrote:

Where is everyone staying Monday? I haven't booked a room yet in LV
for that day.

Then it's already too late; you'll never get thru that COMDEX crowd.
snort

Hunh? Lucas made a mistake? Oh my God!

(COMDEX 2004 has been "postponed" to November 2005:
http://www.comdex.com/lasvegas/press_releases/?prid=477)

Art

Old November 29th 04, 05:33 AM
John Hanson

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 05:19:01 GMT, "Art S" wrote
in misc.fitness.weights:

.. .
wrote:

Where is everyone staying Monday? I haven't booked a room yet in LV
for that day.

Then it's already too late; you'll never get thru that COMDEX crowd.
snort

Hunh? Lucas made a mistake? Oh my God!

(COMDEX 2004 has been "postponed" to November 2005:
http://www.comdex.com/lasvegas/press_releases/?prid=477)

I see I can get the same rate as Keith at the Riviera.

Old November 29th 04, 05:51 PM
Keith Hobman

In article . net, "David
Cohen" wrote:

"Keith Hobman" wrote
"David Cohen" wrote:
"John Hanson" wrote
Where is everyone staying Monday? I haven't booked a room yet in LV
for that day.

Me, neither.

oops. read that wrong.

Riveria. I booked through i4vegas and got a price of $37 per night.

Gotta' love this town. A room in a major Las Vegas Strip hotel, in one of
the major tourist destinations in the world, for $37 a night!!

Dude.

It's the middle of the freakin' desert. If you charged anything nobody
would come.

HTH.
Old November 29th 04, 05:55 PM
Lee Michaels

"Keith Hobman" wrote

In article . net, "David
Cohen" wrote:

"Keith Hobman" wrote
"David Cohen" wrote:
"John Hanson" wrote
Where is everyone staying Monday? I haven't booked a room yet in

LV
for that day.

Me, neither.

oops. read that wrong.

Riveria. I booked through i4vegas and got a price of $37 per night.

Gotta' love this town. A room in a major Las Vegas Strip hotel, in one

of
the major tourist destinations in the world, for $37 a night!!

Dude.

It's the middle of the freakin' desert. If you charged anything nobody
would come.

As someone who lives in the great barren North, I am certain that you are
VERY familiar with this basic economic principle. ;-)