FEMALE BODY BUILDING COMPETION, ALL BODY TYPES WANTED

Old November 30th 04, 12:10 AM
DB

Default FEMALE BODY BUILDING COMPETION, ALL BODY TYPES WANTED

Dance party immediately following the show featuring D.J Vegas.
(310) 512-8876

We are looking for the Best Bodies (Female) in the South Land and
beyond.

Cash prize & Trophy to over all Winner!

About Competition
Hotel Information
Contact Information
Entry Form

About Competition

FACTS: The Clash of the Female Titans Ms. Figure Goddess Competition
is a independent event arranged and organized by Loyd S.D. Hooper. It
is intended as a way to get women to put forth the maximum effort each
and every time they go to the gym, fitness center and workout. This
competition also will give the athletes a very realistic goal to
strive for. All female athletes must be well proportioned with
excellent body symmetry.

It is my goal to teach everyone how to take great care of their bodies
and how to maintain their bodies for the rest of their life. It is
also true that physically fit; people come in all shapes sizes and
colors. I want each and every women that competes in my contest to
know that she has a place and value and a legitimate chance at
winning, we are all God's children, let's take care of these great
bodies he has given us. Loyd S.D. Hooper.

Rules and Helpful Hints
1. Each Athlete is required to have

Full length evening gown
Sports wear out-fit
One piece swimsuit
Two piece swimsuit
At least one pair of high heels 3 inch or taller
Must be an eloquent speaker
2. This is an independent event; thong/t-back and g-string swimsuits
are allowed.

3. If you plan to wear a thong/t-back or g-string swimsuit, seek the
advice of a close friend(s) or family member(s) before you wear it
in the competition. Remember in order to wear this type of swimsuit
your gluteus maximus must be in top condition and form. Be open-minded
and ready for constructive criticism or praise from friends and
family. You will be judged at a higher standard when wearing this
type of out-fit, which means you will either loose big points or gain
big points.

4. Make sure all Out-Fits enhance your skin complexion and tone.

5. All ladies must have high heels that are at least 3-inches tall or
higher.

6. You must be able to walk properly when wearing high heels with good
posture.

7. Any contestant displaying bad sportsmanship will be disqualified
from the contest and asked to leave the premises. We need good and
positive attitudes/role models on and off the stage.

8. Hair toenails and fingernails must be done glamorously. Any make-up
other than lipstick is optional.

9. There are 7 divisions

Venus, Ages 16-20yrs

Aphrodite, Ages 21-29yrs

Nefertiti, Ages 30-39yrs

Juno, Ages 40-49yrs

Athena, Ages 50yrs and Up!

Sheba, Full Figures 175lbs and up/size 13 and up

Nike, over all winner of the entire contest

10. In each of the (7) divisions there will be (5) rounds, which a

Question and Answer
Evening Gown
Sports Wear
One piece swimsuit
Two piece swimsuit
The maximum points any athlete can receive in each of the 5 rounds are
10, which is a perfect score.

11. Your registration fee must be turned in by or before March 13th.
Late registration fee will be $85.00.

Body-By-Loyd 24hr Hotline (310) 368-9201

Return to main Menu

Hotel Information

Four Points by Sheraton is a full service hotel located in Culver City
just off the I-405 freeway and three miles north of Los Angeles
International airport.

We offer complimentary parking in our spacious parking lot,
complimentary transportation to and from LAX airport.

199 very pleasant guestrooms offering many amenities including in room
coffee, iron and ironing board, 2 line telephone, voice mail and much
more.

24 hour exercise room and an outdoor heated swimming pool.

Our restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner from 6am to
10:30pm.

Lobby Bar is open daily from 5pm to 11pm.

Close to movies, restaurants and shopping malls Westfield Shopping
Town (right across from the Four Points Hotel) and Howard Hughes
Promenade (just 3 blocks away).

Toll free reservations can be made through 1-888-627-9051, ask for the
BODY-BY-LOYD special rate.

SHUTTLE INFORMATION:
Upon arrival at LAX, please proceed first to the baggage claim area
for your luggage. Once you have your luggage, call the Four Points
Culver City Hotel on the complimentary house phone located on the
hotel board in the baggage claim area. Identify yourself and the
airline you arrived on. Proceed outside to the middle island and
stand under the red sign marked Hotel Pick-Up. A white van marked
Four Points Culver City will pick you up within 20 to 30 minutes. You
must stand under the red sign as the driver is prohibited to stop
anywhere other than the Hotel/Motel Shuttle Sign.

Location:

Four Points Sheraton Hotel

5990 Green Valley Circle

Culver City, Ca 90230
Tel: (310) 641-7740

Directions:

405 Freeway off Sepulveda Blvd. directly across from the Westfield
Shopping Town Formerly the Fox Hills Mall one block south of Slauson
Ave.

From Downtown LA:

Take the Harbor Freeway (110 Frwy) South exit Slauson Ave West.

Date & Time:

Sat. March 26, 2005 6p.m to 12 Midnight

Admission:

$30.00 Advance * $35.00 at the door.