Bulk / Cut & Frequency Question

Old November 30th 04, 09:14 AM
Geezer From The Freezer

Default Bulk / Cut & Frequency Question

Ok two questions, probably asked a gazillion times but hey

1) Can you bulk if you're cut to 14% body fat and eating lots (Bulking), but
maintaining
a 14%-16% body fat ratio
Is it as good to do this as it is to try and gain muscle at say a higher body
fat
(which I currently am) - in other words would I be better bulking now or
cutting
or does it make no difference just as long as I am eating higher than
maintenance?

2) If I've worked a body part (biceps, forearms) one night and the next they
they
do not ache, can I work them again or should I wait 48 hours?

A newbie question about weight loss vs strength - please help! grubas General 2 April 9th 04 07:31 PM
training schedule question Handle Weights 1 April 1st 04 02:00 PM
Newbie Question Ted Turner Weights 22 March 30th 04 09:30 PM
Best way to weigh out bulk product dosage? Floundered Weights 2 March 25th 04 12:05 AM
A stupid question about muscle gain and diet/cals? sure... Steven C \(Doktersteve\) Weights 15 February 27th 04 09:52 PM