"John" from Kettlebell, when are you going to admit your lies?

Old September 17th 06, 09:30 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights
Robert Schuh

Default "John" from Kettlebell, when are you going to admit your lies?

So moron,
When are you going to be a man and admit that you made up bold faced
lies about me being a steroid dealer? Everyone here knows that is not
true, so why don't you just be a man and admit that you are so pathetic
that you had to make that crap up? Coward.

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

http://www.hardbopdrums.com/

Old September 17th 06, 11:25 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights

"Robert Schuh" wrote in message
So moron,
When are you going to be a man and admit that you made up bold faced
lies about me being a steroid dealer? Everyone here knows that is not
true, so why don't you just be a man and admit that you are so pathetic
that you had to make that crap up? Coward.

I think maybe he's hiding out at Curt's place.

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

http://www.hardbopdrums.com/

Old September 17th 06, 12:59 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights
ATP*

"Robert Schuh" wrote in message
So moron,
When are you going to be a man and admit that you made up bold faced
lies about me being a steroid dealer? Everyone here knows that is not
true, so why don't you just be a man and admit that you are so pathetic
that you had to make that crap up? Coward.

--
Robert Schuh

That John had nothing to do with kettlebells, IIRC. He was trying to sell
supplements. Go back to pulling on your skins.

Old September 17th 06, 01:25 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights
Curt James

David wrote:
"Robert Schuh" wrote

So moron,
When are you going to be a man and admit that you made up bold faced
lies about me being a steroid dealer? Everyone here knows that is not
true,

Everyone here, in fact, does not know that is not true. Perhaps 99.9%
suspect it's not true, but unless you know of an MFW patron who has
24/7 access to your activities and location then it seems obvious that
everyone here could not possibly know whether that statement is true or
not.

You've stated you have me kf'ed and I didn't get an echo or a conduit's
assist on my last post (perhaps you'll stumble across it in Google
groups), but haven't you been arrested in the past for illegal
activities? Again, I thought you did time. Of course, people shouldn't
be held up to a magnifying glass for the rest of their lives over a
single incident, but it does set up something called precedent. Perhaps
some doubt.

That coupled with the irony that you offer aspersions like "Ignorant
bitch." But you bristle when someone else exhibits similar meanspirited
behavior. Pot, kettle, black and... YOU CAN DISH IT OUT BUT YOU
OBVIOUSLY CAN'T TAKE IT both come to mind, 'bert.

so why don't you just be a man and admit that you are so pathetic that
you had to make that crap up? Coward.

I think maybe he's hiding out at Curt's place.

We're both hanging over at JW's place. You'd be surprised. He's got
ferns. HA! Bet ya didn't expect THAT, David!

--
Curt

Old September 17th 06, 03:50 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights

"Curt James" wrote in message
ups.com...
David wrote:
[...]

No, I must admit. . . .
(Use your REAL name COWARD!! (oh sorry I just realized that you do use your
real name . . . sorry!!)

--
Curt

Old September 17th 06, 07:54 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights
Kettlebell Inc

Robert Schuh wrote:
So moron,
When are you going to be a man and admit that you made up bold faced
lies about me being a steroid dealer? Everyone here knows that is not
true, so why don't you just be a man and admit that you are so pathetic
that you had to make that crap up? Coward.

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

http://www.hardbopdrums.com/

YO PSYCHO,

You got the wrong guy. I'm not the John you're fighting with. Go take
it up with him. And do it in private because no one wants to read that
crap here.

And you better watch the false claims you're making about the wrong
person.

John
http://www.kettlebellinc.com

Old September 17th 06, 10:48 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights
Robert Schuh

Kettlebell Inc wrote:

Robert Schuh wrote:
So moron,
When are you going to be a man and admit that you made up bold faced
lies about me being a steroid dealer? Everyone here knows that is not
true, so why don't you just be a man and admit that you are so pathetic
that you had to make that crap up? Coward.

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

http://www.hardbopdrums.com/

YO PSYCHO,

You got the wrong guy. I'm not the John you're fighting with. Go take
it up with him. And do it in private because no one wants to read that
crap here.

And you better watch the false claims you're making about the wrong
person.

John
http://www.kettlebellinc.com

John,
Please accept my apologies. I did mix you up with that other guy. BTW, don't
tell me what people do or don't want to read here. I apologized for my
mistake, but don't ever tell me what I can or can not post here.

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

http://www.hardbopdrums.com/

Old September 17th 06, 10:58 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights
Robert Schuh

Kettlebell Inc wrote:

Robert Schuh wrote:
So moron,
When are you going to be a man and admit that you made up bold faced
lies about me being a steroid dealer? Everyone here knows that is not
true, so why don't you just be a man and admit that you are so pathetic
that you had to make that crap up? Coward.

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

http://www.hardbopdrums.com/

YO PSYCHO,

You got the wrong guy. I'm not the John you're fighting with. Go take
it up with him. And do it in private because no one wants to read that
crap here.

And you better watch the false claims you're making about the wrong
person.

John
http://www.kettlebellinc.com

Isn't it ironic that you are telling ME what to post and not to post when you
were the one SPAMMING this newsgroup with bull**** from your web site? Tell
me Skippy, if your kettle bells are so wonderful, then why don't any top
bodybuilders use them??

--
Robert Schuh
- Nietzsche

http://www.hardbopdrums.com/

Old September 17th 06, 11:41 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights
Kettlebell Inc

Robert Schuh wrote:
... don't
tell me what people do or don't want to read here. I apologized for my
mistake, but don't ever tell me what I can or can not post here.

LOL, ok schuh

Old September 17th 06, 11:43 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights
Kettlebell Inc

Robert Schuh wrote:
...Tell
me Skippy, if your kettle bells are so wonderful, then why don't any top
bodybuilders use them??

already been answered, you can look through my posts if you like.
you take care schuh

John
http://www.kettlebellinc.com/registr...ontestpage.php
Only 2 weeks left until the prize drawing!!