Kettlebell articles and information

Old September 18th 06, 01:43 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights
Kettlebell Inc

Default Kettlebell articles and information

Hello all,

I'd like to invite you all to visit the new information area at
Kettlebell Inc.
http://www.kettlebellinc.com/kettlebellinfo
In this area, you will find:

* Articles from prominent trainers
* Instruction on kettlebell lifting
* Answers to frequently asked questions
* Kettlebell Safety
* Workshop Listings
* Video clips (future)
* Kettlebell exercises (future)
* And more!

New articles will be added regularly in magazine style format. Simply
click on the article title
on the magazine cover of the kettlebell info page for the respective
article. The articles included in our first issue include:

* Ader Kettlebells - What makes for a good kettlebell
* Lisa Shaffer on kettlebell training for women
* Mike Mahler on kettlebells for size and strength. Part 1 in a 3
part series
* Steve Cotter MA 3-Pack - Three articles on kettlbell training for
the martial artist
* Kettlebell FAQs
* Lisa Shaffer with her Kettlebell Primer

Stop by and take a look, there is a lot of information there and we are
very excited about future offerings.
http://www.kettlebellinc.com/kettlebellinfo

Thanks for your time,
John

Old September 19th 06, 01:11 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights
Kettlebell Inc

DZ wrote:
Kettlebell Inc wrote:
Stop by and take a look, there is a lot of information there and we are
very excited about future offerings.

Ok, but what does it mean - that you're all excited in anticipation?
Do real people even talk like that? Would you, like, go to your
associate's office at around lunch and say

"Dude, do you want to get a pizza or something? By the way, I'm very
excited about the future offerings we may have."

I'm also wondering, do you have the employee performance plans and
stuff over there at Kettlebells?

So I imagine you have a section entitled "Monthly Spam on Usenet"
(with a footnote in fine print: "specify verifiable deliverables", or
some such corporate BS), and then as the end of year approaches you'd
attach all the printouts of your spam for the performance evaluation.

DZ,

That is a lot of questions, but I will try to answer them all. In no
particular order:
yes
yes
no
yes and no
no
yes
maybe
not applicable

hth, and thanks for your interest!
John
http://www.kettlebellinc.com/registr...ontestpage.php

Old September 19th 06, 02:33 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights
Kettlebell Inc

DZ wrote:
Kettlebell Inc wrote:
DZ wrote:
Kettlebell Inc wrote:
[...]

Have you considered a corporate merger with the other John who's been
enrolling for some exciting trials? You could save a lot of money on
that, and help to build a cubicle wall in his apartment.

thanks, I'll check into it.

John
http://www.kettlebellinc.com/kettlebellinfo

Old September 19th 06, 02:40 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights
Lee Michaels

"Kettlebell Inc" responded too well to DZ's suggestion

DZ wrote:
Kettlebell Inc wrote:
DZ wrote:
Kettlebell Inc wrote:
[...]

Damn DZ!!

What are you trying to do? Breed a new, more powerful pathogen/troll?

As a geneticist, you should know better.