Weider Daily Protein

Old September 22nd 06, 05:34 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights
Xross Trainer

Default Weider Daily Protein

I'm new to protein supplementation. My local Weider Shop is giving 50%
discount on the 6lb Weider Daily Protein. How good is this Weider product?

Thanks!

Old September 23rd 06, 12:10 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights
fitnessvideocast

Not a fan, personally.
I was when I was back in high-school, but
that's because there wasn't much else out
there.

What are you looking for?
Low calorie/high protein?
High calorie weight gainer?

let's start there

- Mark

Old September 23rd 06, 03:35 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights
Xross Trainer

I am acutally looking at low calorie/high protein.
I was recommended the 5lb ProLine Elite Whey Protein Isolate and it didn't
come cheap. So when I saw the 50% discount offer by Weider on their 6lb
Daily Protein, I'm condsidering whether if its worth the switch.

My question: is there a quality difference between the two brands?

Thanks!

ups.com...

Protein Overload? mike Weights 29 September 19th 05 02:25 PM
Getting enough protein Jimmy Weights 12 August 10th 05 03:11 AM
review article on protein requirements Lampi Weights 4 October 13th 04 06:38 PM
Ideal protein:carbs: fat ratio for protein bars?? Jezz Weights 6 October 8th 03 01:59 AM
On late night eating Jay Weights 79 September 28th 03 07:22 AM