the perfect woman exists!

Old September 27th 06, 01:01 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights
Pete

Default the perfect woman exists!

And for all you sceptics out there, no, this is not a Dream or a Joke.
She really does exists, and i found her! Her name is Gina...

I mean, look at that built...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n5Y0dOYu_w

And look where she is going... The kitchen!
I assume to fix a good meal for her husband, while shaking her ass.

Everything to look for in a woman!

Any of you guys know a woman that is better then this one?

----
Pete

Old September 27th 06, 05:59 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights
OmManiPadmeOmelet

http://www.realdoll.com/dolls.asp
--
Peace!
Om

-- Jack Nicholson
Old September 27th 06, 07:35 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights
Pete

"OmManiPadmeOmelet" schreef:

And for all you sceptics out there, no, this is not a Dream or a Joke.
She really does exists, and i found her! Her name is Gina...

I mean, look at that built...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n5Y0dOYu_w

And look where she is going... The kitchen!
I assume to fix a good meal for her husband, while shaking her ass.

Everything to look for in a woman!

Any of you guys know a woman that is better then this one?

http://www.realdoll.com/dolls.asp

I am not gonna ask you about the search string... ;-O

Anyway, your one doesnt cook, MINE does!

----
Pete

Old September 28th 06, 02:02 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights
Jag

"Pete" wrote in message
"OmManiPadmeOmelet" schreef:

And for all you sceptics out there, no, this is not a Dream or a Joke.
She really does exists, and i found her! Her name is Gina...

I mean, look at that built...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n5Y0dOYu_w

And look where she is going... The kitchen!
I assume to fix a good meal for her husband, while shaking her ass.

Everything to look for in a woman!

Any of you guys know a woman that is better then this one?

http://www.realdoll.com/dolls.asp

I am not gonna ask you about the search string... ;-O

Anyway, your one doesnt cook, MINE does!

Yeah but yours would talk back and Om's wouldn't! :-)

----
Pete

Old September 28th 06, 02:30 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights
Curt James

Jag wrote:
"Pete" wrote
"OmManiPadmeOmelet" schreef:

And for all you sceptics out there, no, this is not a Dream or a Joke.
She really does exists, and i found her! Her name is Gina...

I mean, look at that built...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n5Y0dOYu_w

Lord have mercy!

And look where she is going... The kitchen!
I assume to fix a good meal for her husband, while shaking her ass.

Everything to look for in a woman!

Any of you guys know a woman that is better then this one?

http://www.realdoll.com/dolls.asp

I am not gonna ask you about the search string... ;-O

Anyway, your one doesnt cook, MINE does!

Yeah but yours would talk back and Om's wouldn't! :-)

hahahHAH! Yeah, well, Gina would be worth the back talk. Actually,
Gina's talking back would be more accurately called "Baby GOT Back"
talk! ;o)

ba dump bump!

--
Curt

Old September 28th 06, 10:34 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights
Pete

"Jag" schreef:

I am not gonna ask you about the search string... ;-O

Anyway, your one doesnt cook, MINE does!

Yeah but yours would talk back and Om's wouldn't! :-)

If she uses her mouth the way God intended the way women should use them,
she, at least, speakes with great difficulty!

Haha!

----
Pete

Old September 28th 06, 10:50 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights
Pete

"Curt James" schreef:

I mean, look at that built...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n5Y0dOYu_w

Lord have mercy!

She is good eh?

Yeah but yours would talk back and Om's wouldn't! :-)

hahahHAH! Yeah, well, Gina would be worth the back talk. Actually,
Gina's talking back would be more accurately called "Baby GOT Back"
talk! ;o)

She sure does!

Like i said, a perfect woman...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpqpr...ge=1 &t=t&f=b

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDVosrKV_C4&NR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Khn9S...related&search

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jREk...elated&search=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9wk2...elated&search=

Not to Om;

There is a rumour that is BOTH deaf and illiterate!

;-O

----
Pete