Are all guys who dig fat chics pussies?

Old September 30th 06, 02:46 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.sport.pro.wrestling,soc.men,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.gossip.celebrities
D. McDaniels

Default Are all guys who dig fat chics pussies?

On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 08:35:18 -0700, -no fat chics- wrote:

http://www.villagevoice.com/people/0...,74564,24.html

Q. I'm a GGG woman and I'm fat. I don't have a problem with my fatness
and neither do the guys I have been with. However, I do have a problem
with this: I can find tons of men who want to **** me, but none who
want to date me. All the boys I find are willing to worship me in the
confines of the boudoir, but in public they act like they don't want
to be seen with me. I'm not even asking for PDA, but hanging out and
occasionally going out after sexing it up would be grand. Are all
fat-girl-loving guys pussies? ŚNo More Dater Haters

If you are not going to respect your body, why should anyone else?
Restrict your calories and exercise. It's that simple.

Old October 2nd 06, 05:10 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.sport.pro.wrestling,soc.men,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.gossip.celebrities
enquiring minds

D. McDaniels wrote:

On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 08:35:18 -0700, -no fat chics- wrote:

http://www.villagevoice.com/people/0...,74564,24.html

Q. I'm a GGG woman and I'm fat. I don't have a problem with my fatness
and neither do the guys I have been with. However, I do have a problem
with this: I can find tons of men who want to **** me, but none who
want to date me. All the boys I find are willing to worship me in the
confines of the boudoir, but in public they act like they don't want
to be seen with me. I'm not even asking for PDA, but hanging out and
occasionally going out after sexing it up would be grand. Are all
fat-girl-loving guys pussies? ŚNo More Dater Haters

If you are not going to respect your body, why should anyone else?
Restrict your calories and exercise. It's that simple.

If it were that simple there would be no overweight people. I was 50
pounds
overweight, a male, and feel fantastic having lost 30 pounds. It is
very
difficult to lose weight even if one is motivated. Women have a much
bigger problem,
often women don't have a vehicle, earn less money, work longer hours,
are responsible for
the majority of the children's day to day needs all of which works
against a woman
having the money or time to get exercised.
Old October 2nd 06, 06:13 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights,soc.men,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.gossip.celebrities
Tuco Ramirez

enquiring minds wrote:
D. McDaniels wrote:

On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 08:35:18 -0700, -no fat chics- wrote:

http://www.villagevoice.com/people/0...,74564,24.html

Q. I'm a GGG woman and I'm fat. I don't have a problem with my fatness
and neither do the guys I have been with. However, I do have a problem
with this: I can find tons of men who want to **** me, but none who
want to date me. All the boys I find are willing to worship me in the
confines of the boudoir, but in public they act like they don't want
to be seen with me. I'm not even asking for PDA, but hanging out and
occasionally going out after sexing it up would be grand. Are all
fat-girl-loving guys pussies? -No More Dater Haters

If you are not going to respect your body, why should anyone else?
Restrict your calories and exercise. It's that simple.

If it were that simple there would be no overweight people. I was 50
pounds
overweight, a male, and feel fantastic having lost 30 pounds. It is
very
difficult to lose weight even if one is motivated. Women have a much
bigger problem,
often women don't have a vehicle, earn less money, work longer hours,
are responsible for
the majority of the children's day to day needs all of which works
against a woman
having the money or time to get exercised.

One thing is certain. YOU are a pussy.

Old October 2nd 06, 10:26 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.sport.pro.wrestling,soc.men,alt.fan.howard-stern,alt.gossip.celebrities
Tom Anderson

On Mon, 2 Oct 2006, enquiring minds wrote:

D. McDaniels wrote:

On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 08:35:18 -0700, -no fat chics- wrote:

Are all fat-girl-loving guys pussies? ŚNo More Dater Haters

If you are not going to respect your body, why should anyone else?
Restrict your calories and exercise. It's that simple.

It is very difficult to lose weight even if one is motivated. Women
have a much bigger problem, often women don't have a vehicle,

Uh? How does that stop you losing weight? Surely spending hours sitting in
a goddamn vehicle is one of the reasons people get fat?

Think about it:

America = cars = obese
Netherlands = bicycles = Pete

Mathematics doesn't lie, and if it's got equals signs in, in my book, it's
mathematics.

earn less money, work longer hours, are responsible for the majority of
the children's day to day needs all of which works against a woman
having the money or time to get exercised.

I don't see anything in there that would stop someone eating less. I have
a friend who does absolutely no exercise except walking to the bus stop
and ****ing, and she's as slim as you like, because she eats sensibly.
It's not rocket science.

tom

--
The sky above the port was the colour of television, tuned to a dead
channel
Old October 3rd 06, 04:36 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights
ATP*

"Tom Anderson" wrote in message
h.li...

I don't see anything in there that would stop someone eating less. I have
a friend who does absolutely no exercise except walking to the bus stop
and ****ing,

Which bus stop?

Old October 3rd 06, 04:44 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights
Curt James

ATP* wrote:
"Tom Anderson" wrote

I don't see anything in there that would stop someone
eating less. I have a friend who does absolutely no
exercise except walking to the bus stop and ****ing,

Which bus stop?

I'm forwarding this post to the humoUr committee. )

ATP* with a hyooog blip on the humor radar.

And Mr. Anderson offered a sweet bit with...

"America = cars = obese
Netherlands = bicycles = Pete"

It's going to be a good month.

--
Curt

Old October 3rd 06, 01:40 PM posted to misc.fitness.weights
Tom Anderson

On Mon, 2 Oct 2006, ATP* wrote:

"Tom Anderson" wrote in message
h.li...

I don't see anything in there that would stop someone eating less. I have
a friend who does absolutely no exercise except walking to the bus stop
and ****ing,

Which bus stop?

Dammit, walked right into that one ...

tom

--
Whose house? Run's house!
Old November 17th 06, 04:32 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights
TheGist

Tom Anderson wrote:
On Mon, 2 Oct 2006, ATP* wrote:

"Tom Anderson" wrote in message
h.li...

I don't see anything in there that would stop someone eating less. I
have
a friend who does absolutely no exercise except walking to the bus stop
and ****ing,

Which bus stop?

Funniest joke ever posted to this newsgroup!
:thumbup:

Status report from a Marine in Iraq and arms effectiveness OmManiPadmeOmelet Weights 16 November 27th 05 10:52 PM
Marine with a bird's eye view of Iraq WillBrink Weights 28 November 19th 05 04:38 AM
Rude little guys Granola Bar Weights 77 November 1st 03 02:40 PM
Why do fat women turn men off? The Danimal Weights 48 October 25th 03 05:16 PM
MUSIC VIDEO CASTING BUFF GUYS Theresa Weights 1 August 28th 03 10:48 PM