My last post

Old October 1st 06, 11:06 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights
[email protected]

Default My last post

I promise this will be my last post about ephedrine. My reason for
posting is because there seems to be no information online about
withdrawal symptoms from Guaifenesin. So here's my experience....
.....This past week I went from the double action ephedrine to just
plain, straight up stuff. I've been cranky, hungover, and miserable all
week. So today I went back to the ones with the Guaifenesin in them. I
feel better already. The $%&#! headache is gone.
Bryan

Old October 1st 06, 11:30 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights

wrote in message
ps.com...
I promise this will be my last post about ephedrine. My reason for
posting is because there seems to be no information online about
withdrawal symptoms from Guaifenesin. So here's my experience....
....This past week I went from the double action ephedrine to just
plain, straight up stuff. I've been cranky, hungover, and miserable all
week. So today I went back to the ones with the Guaifenesin in them. I
feel better already. The $%&#! headache is gone.
Bryan

I feel better that you feel better.

DOLLAR FOR A DREAM.. hookworm Weights 0 August 26th 05 05:38 PM
Can't post replies to ng's - any ideas, please? Paul Rose Walking in the UK 7 August 17th 05 10:06 PM
Sunsets AndyP Walking in the UK 376 October 3rd 04 08:42 PM
MAKE MILLIONS WITHIN DAYS Shaikh Aerobic 0 July 29th 04 04:46 PM
Turn $6 into $60,000 shylady57 Aerobic 0 September 7th 03 07:12 PM