A good illegal alien is a dead illegal alien

Old October 2nd 06, 01:44 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.arts.movies.current-films,rec.arts.books,misc.fitness.weights,rec.knives
[email protected]

Default A good illegal alien is a dead illegal alien

From time to time this has to be reposted as it truly reflects reality.
Though we cannot simply kill these illegals, at this time, we can work
for better border control and deportation.

ted

Old October 2nd 06, 02:48 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.arts.movies.current-films,rec.arts.books,misc.fitness.weights,rec.knives
chief

who are these 'illegal aliens'?, mate
if you mean me, Carlos Ruiz, I assure you i have a passport

Old October 2nd 06, 02:51 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.arts.movies.current-films,rec.arts.books,misc.fitness.weights,rec.knives
chief

Old October 2nd 06, 03:52 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.arts.movies.current-films,rec.arts.books,misc.fitness.weights,rec.knives

wrote in message
ps.com...
From time to time this has to be reposted as it truly reflects reality.

Though we cannot simply kill these illegals, at this time, we can work
for better border control and deportation.

ted

May the lord have mercy on your soul.

Old October 2nd 06, 03:52 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.arts.movies.current-films,rec.arts.books,misc.fitness.weights,rec.knives
*Anarcissie*

chief wrote:
who are these 'illegal aliens'?, mate
if you mean me, Carlos Ruiz, I assure you i have a passport

You are replying to a troll or a racist spammer. The best thing to
do is to ignore the message. If you must write something, write to
the spammer's ISP and complain about the spam (off-topic
racial propaganda).

Old October 2nd 06, 04:22 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.arts.movies.current-films,rec.arts.books,misc.fitness.weights,rec.knives
rigger

wrote:
From time to time this has to be reposted as it truly reflects reality.

Though we cannot simply kill these illegals, at this time, we can work
for better border control and deportation.

ted

If the illegal is dead then WE have to pay to bury him or her. How is
this better?

dennis
in nca

Old October 4th 06, 10:34 AM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.arts.movies.current-films,rec.arts.books,misc.fitness.weights,rec.knives
The Rifleman

I'm sure the native americans feel exactly the same way about the whites.

wrote in message
ps.com...
From time to time this has to be reposted as it truly reflects reality.

Old October 4th 06, 03:54 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.arts.movies.current-films,rec.arts.books,misc.fitness.weights,rec.knives
Chas

"The Rifleman" wrote
I'm sure the native americans feel exactly the same way about the whites.

Nah- we actually brought stuff they needed.
We didn't conquer them with a firearm, we did it with a cast-iron cooking
pot and some glass beads. After the women saw those, they would have done
*anything* to acquire them.
The horse culture would never have existed; weaving, metal-work, hunting
buffalo,......

Chas

Old October 4th 06, 07:59 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.arts.movies.current-films,rec.arts.books,misc.fitness.weights,rec.knives
The Rifleman

"Chas" wrote in message
. ..
"The Rifleman" wrote
I'm sure the native americans feel exactly the same way about the whites.

Nah- we actually brought stuff they needed.
We didn't conquer them with a firearm, we did it with a cast-iron cooking
pot and some glass beads. After the women saw those, they would have done
*anything* to acquire them.
The horse culture would never have existed; weaving, metal-work, hunting
buffalo,......

Chas
Typhus, cholera, measles, mumps, rubella, and failure to honour the
treaties.

Old October 4th 06, 08:37 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.arts.movies.current-films,rec.arts.books,misc.fitness.weights,rec.knives
Chas

"The Rifleman" wrote
Typhus, cholera, measles, mumps, rubella,

And took home grievous diseases as well- the big one was from the deliberate
infection of Columbus' sailors by the Taino people. It's usually called
'syphilis' (although maybe a misnomer), and killed some 16M people in Europe
in the following 20 years or so.
And the big killer-epidemic that wiped out a huge percentage of the
amerindian population was in the mid-13th century.

......and failure to honour the
treaties.

'Treaties' were very flexible to indians- treaties binding on some, were not
binding on others. Treaties between tribes were
modified/broken/re-negotiated constantly.
And, admittedly, the whole period was one of government graft and
corruption- as an example; the small-pox infected blankets given to indian
tribes were originally supposed to be re-issued to our own troops. It is
only that the quartermaster in charge gave the 'least' of the blankets to
the indian agents, not that they were trying to infect them.
There's enough history to go around, buddy.
--
Chas
Do the Right Thing!

Hardgainer Bodybuilding & Weightlifting FAQ Rolo&Maria Weights 30 December 29th 04 09:32 PM
Canon EOS 300D Paul Saunders Walking in the UK 492 June 16th 04 02:44 AM
Jpegs sm9 Walking in the UK 30 June 10th 04 02:35 PM
Help! 800cal/day = good diet or ED? "Eat less, do more" not working? VLCD trap? vlcd_hell Weights 126 February 7th 04 12:21 AM
Practice of summarily dismissing bifid rib patients resembles the circumstances of the Milgrim experiment. Don Saklad Weights 5 January 15th 04 02:45 PM