Cutting back on Arm Exercises

Old October 3rd 06, 08:54 AM posted to misc.fitness.weights
Pete

Default Cutting back on Arm Exercises

"Shute" schreef:

I am thinking of cutting my bicep/tricep exercises down to one
exercise each over a single day per week. I have been treating the
upper arms as two muscle. Yet I treat the other limbs as only one
muscle each. My goal is to focus more on my back and legs which are
kind of pathetic. I figure the extra back work is going to working
the arms a bit more anyway.

Does this sound like stupid plan? I know most guys go crazy on the
arm work.

Do 4-6 sets of heavy standing barbell curls and tricep pushdowns. Or
skullchrushers.
Any more exercises are just for pump.

----
Pete