Question on Equipment

Old March 13th 04, 03:06 AM
GL

Default Question on Equipment

I just relocated to Ohio and the moving company managed to lose some
of my weight training equipment. Tough part is they also lost parts to
equipment brands that I don't think are still being made..

I would be really interested if anyone had any ideas on where I could
get the following:

Weight support arms (the brackets which actually hold the barbell) for
a Brutus Triad bench.
I think the bench was made by Excel.

Safety pins (spotter arms) for a Schisler (Buckeye Barbell) power
rack.

I've done beaucoup internet searches but so far no luck.
Any ideas on where and if this stuff can be had would be really
appreciated.

Many thanks
Gerry

Old March 13th 04, 04:26 AM
Wayne S. Hill

GL wrote:

I just relocated to Ohio and the moving company managed to
lose some of my weight training equipment. Tough part is
they also lost parts to equipment brands that I don't think
are still being made..

Somebody needs a killin'.

--
-Wayne

Old March 13th 04, 06:49 AM
Jim Ranieri

"GL" wrote in message
news
I just relocated to Ohio and the moving company managed to lose some
of my weight training equipment. Tough part is they also lost parts to
equipment brands that I don't think are still being made..

I would be really interested if anyone had any ideas on where I could
get the following:

Weight support arms (the brackets which actually hold the barbell) for
a Brutus Triad bench.
I think the bench was made by Excel.

Safety pins (spotter arms) for a Schisler (Buckeye Barbell) power
rack.

I've done beaucoup internet searches but so far no luck.
Any ideas on where and if this stuff can be had would be really
appreciated.

I have no advice for you, unfortunately. Other than the observation that
welding is very underrated as a life skill.

Old June 30th 13, 12:50 PM
Kitteny Kitteny is offline
Junior Member

Thank you*informed me.